Is this the first time you have been presented with the doTERRA wholesale membership, but you are not sure what to do next?
Many people that join doTERRA are unsure whether to become a wellness advocate and start a business or simply take advantage of purchasing the doTERRA products at 25% below retail without running it as a business.
I guess that it really comes down to why you want to join doTERRA?
To help you answer that question for yourself, I have set some telling questions below.
- Do you see doTERRA as a vehicle to make extra money from home? If Yes, you want to be a Wellness Advocate
- Do you recognize that doTERRA products are high quality and would be an asset to your personal health and wellness? If yes, you may be interested in the business later, but now you should consider being a wholesale customer
- Do you want doTERRA oils at the wholesale price and have no interest in running a business? If yes, you want to be a wholesale customer
You simply need to consider in your own mind what your motivations are, but, whatever your reasons are, we are able to accommodate you.
However, if you are in doubt we would suggest becoming a Wholesale customer and then reconsidering later once you have browsed through your back office. The fact is upgrading to Wellness Advocate is an easy process and it’s free.
So, if you are interested in purchasing doTERRA products, but do not want to run doTERRA as a business at the moment the wholesale customer option is for you.
Why is wholesale is better than retail?
I know it’s a silly question, but many customers do not realize the savings that can be made by being a wholesale customer. I have got many retail customers who still believe that they must purchase every month to receive the wholesale price. Let me tell you today, that is not true. There is no obligation to purchase any products as a wholesale customer. However, there are some additional benefits if you join the loyalty reward program or purchase over 125pv worth of products a month, but these are both optional.
Below are some of the other benefits of becoming a wholesale customer:
- Of course a wholesale customer get 25% off all doTERRA products
- When someone joins doTERRA, if they purchase a products kit such as the Home essentials kit the enrollment fee is waived
- Lets check out some of the prices and the economic benefits such as 15ml of Wild Orange oils retail price is $13.33 and the wholesale price is $10.00 which is a saving of $3.33 or 15ml of Frankincense oil which is one of the more expensive oils costs $90.67 at retails and $68.00 at the wholesale price which is $22.67 saving making it really worth being a wholesale customer.
doTERRA Wholesale Customer vs Wellness Advocate
How does the doTERRA wholesale prices compare to the Wellness Advocates?
This is a question we get asked a lot and many are surprised with our answer
- There is no difference between the prices as a wholesale customer and Wellness Advocates
- The only difference is that the Wellness Advocate is offered the opportunity to receive bonuses and compensation as a part of doTERRA’s business opportunity for those interested in creating a full or part-time income from home.
- In addition, the Wellness Advocate receives a personal website / webshop so they can share essential oils with others
Again as we can see, even if someone wants to think about becoming a Wellness Advocate but would like to start slowly, the wholesale customer does not lose any of the benefits.
What are the doTERRA wholesale membership benefits?
Below are the main benefits for joining doTERRA as a Wholesale customer.
- As a doTERRA wholesale member you will receive 25% off the retail price
- You will have the option to receive 10–30% of orders back in product points redeemable for free product as a part of the Loyalty Reward program (LRP)
- You will have the option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product as a part of the Shipping Reward Points program
- You will have the opportunity to receive free product of the month when you place a monthly order over 125 PV (Personal Volume)
- After becoming a Wholesale Member, there is a yearly renewal fee of $25.00, however the renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint oil which is one of the most popular oils doTERRA offers, a retail value of $27.33.
Is it possible to review the types of doTERRA wholesale starter kits available?
Yes, the downloadable doTERRA wholesale starter kit guide will tell you all you need to know about the kits available. When you have read the ‘doTERRA enrollment guide’ you will understand the benefits and great value for money you will get purchasing the products this way.
How to buy essential oils as a doTERRA Wholesale Customer?
Below I have set out simple instructions on how to enroll in doTERRA as a doTERRA wholesale membership as well as a Wellness Advocate for those who are interested,
- Click here (Technical advice: Mobile devices can have glitches, for best results use the Chrome browser on your PC or Mac computer)
- Note: If you are enrolling from outside the US – Click Here and choose your language and country
- Choose your kit (When you purchase a product enrollment the enrollment fee is waived)
- To purchase the 35$ enrollment, click on the “Individual Products” button and then click on the Bag button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Review your order and proceed to checkout
- Fill in your details
- Choose Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer
- Enroller ID and Sponsor ID is: 930175
- All Wellness Advocate packages includes a free webshop, back office and no monthly fee
- Fill in your Shipping details
- Pay for your order
Within a short while you will receive an email from doTERRA confirming your enrollment and then in about 3 days you will receive another email from your Enroller welcoming you to doTERRA.
doTERRA wholesale customer fee outside the US
- Enrollment in Europe: 20€
- Enrollment in the UK: £20
If you have any question about the doTERRA wholesale prices, the quality of doTERRA products or becoming a doTERRA wholesale customer contact me on the “Learn More” button below of this page and I will get back to you asap…..